District SoftwareBelow are instructions for use of different pieces of District software. If you are interested in purchasing software please use the Technology Purchases Request on the left for complete instructions.
ExamView Assessment Suite
This suite makes it easy to create, administer, and manage both formative and summative assessments. 6.2 is the latest version of Examview.
Reading and Mathematics Software
Used with Kindergarten through 8th grade students for Mathematics.
Renaissance Place K-8th Grade
Renaissance Place is available for Kindergarten to 8th grade students. The programs that are available as follows:
- Accelerated Reader - Reading Practice for students 1st through 8th grade. Click here to access Renaissance Place.
- How to Use Renaissance Place- Printing off Logins, Stopping a Test, Deleting a Quiz, etc.
- Deleting an AR Quiz- Step by step on deleting a quiz for a student
- Star Enterprise - Reading and Math Assessment program for 1st through 8th grade. The program provides data with charts and placement suggestions.
- Creating RTI Groups for Star - Setting up groups for RTI
- Star Early Literacy - Reading Assessment program for students Kindergarten and 1st grade.
- Star Math - Math Assessment program for students Kindergarten through 8th grade.
Pear Deck Premium
Pear Deck is available for all Platte County Staff use.
- To learn quick tips on using Pear Deck, click here.
- For more specific details on the use of Pear Deck go to https://app.peardeck.com/home/help
Learning Management System
Canvas is available for use by Online classes only.
- To learn more on how to use Canvas click on the Canvas Help in Canvas.