Change of Clothes
Occasionally, accidents happen at school. The Health Room has a very limited supply of clothing options available should your student need a change of clothes. Unfortunately, they don't always like the clothes we have available. Having a set of climate appropriate clothing available in your child's backpack can be very helpful. If we do not have the necessary article of clothing available, we will call you for assistance.
- Wash, wash, wash your hands!!! To help prevent the spread of illness, please remember to wash your hands often. Click here for more information.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Make sure your child gets plenty of sleep each night - at least 8-10 hours.
- Get at least 60 minutes of exercise every day.
- Get a flu shot every year.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
Health Information Resources
for the Center for Disease ControlClick here
for flu informationClick here
for Platte County Health Department
Health Information and Student Forms
It is important to complete the Student Health Information form each year. The information you provide helps the health room staff to care for your child should they come to the health room or in the event of an emergency. Your child's health information is confidential and may only be shared with other members of the educational team on a need to know basis.
Common Health Issue Information